Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tim is thor...

And so am I! Wowza!-Now I know how our babies feel after getting their immunizaions. Tim and I went into the doc today to begin our updated vaccines for travel to China. Our estimated travel timeline isn't until sometime between May-July, but the Hep B vaccine takes 6 months to get in. Today we had a fun total of 5 shots each! Neither one of us cried, but man tonight our arms are sore!!

I also met with our SW today and our LOI (Letter of Intent) is in our agencies hands to be mailed to China! God speed little letter!! Bring us a quick LOA so we can bring our son home!
He is in our hearts as well as in our constant thoughts. I really thought it was hard waiting for the referral. Not knowing if and when we were going to get a match and now I have this face...knowing he is our son in our hearts and we can't make sure he is safe and warm and loved. Even his sister Jordan said today that he really needs a family who will love him forever-God Bless her little heart! Please put Gabe in your prayers~~~

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooohhh!!! Ok, so I know all this before you post, but reading it still makes me so excited!