Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finally summer vacation!

Well, we made it through another year and we are so looking forward to the break! Our June is so busy with dance, ball, and home improvement projects. Here are a couple of pics from our first few days of summer!





A project that I hope to take on this summer besides landscaping around the front and back decks is photoshop. I have seen so many people do some great photography things with it. I would just like to improve the shots I take of the kids.

Wednesday, Gabe and Tim have appointments at the ophthalmologist. Please pray that Gabe's eyes still look good and we are hoping the doc ok's transitions for Gabe. The sun is hard on his eyes at times. We will also talk a little more on the docs thoughts for his preschool program for fall. I tried to explain to Gabe that the doctor will need to look at his eyes...how do you tell a child that he has this big thing called Glaucoma. Like his adoption I want his vision to be something open that we talk about frequently...I guess soon it will just be common to talk about-I hope!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I relate to talking about eye visits. Darcy is starting to simply accept that she has to go see Dr. F frequently and look at pictures...