http://countrydairy.com/
We had to wear these cool hats when we went into the milk bottling plant.
All about a cow! Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This baby calf seemed to like to lick mommy's shirt-ewey
County Dairy makes the best ice cream!
They have a cheese aging room-Some of it has been aging since 2001! Jay didn't like the smell in this room?!
On the bus wearing mommy's sunglasses! Cool Dude!We plan to take the kids to the ice cream social in July...or at least this summer for a tour.
1 comment:
Hey! I love the look of the blog. Pretty cool! I can't tell you guys how lucky I feel to get to "share" this journey with you. I told Julia that Jordan and Jay were going to have a sister from China and she said, "Can we go get our brother too?" I love that kid. Looks like you had a good time at dairy. :-)
Post a Comment