
Today was our last visit to tie up any loose ends. We have all of our paperwork ready to submit our 1-800A form which will get us permission from the US Government to adopt an orphan and to get a fingerprinting appointment. Our I800 and home study will be submitted next week and could take up to 3 months for approval. So, we have plenty of time to get a few more things notarized and done. One cool thing is that I did get my passport in the mail today. Tim actually applied about 3 days ahead of me and I got mine first. It will not be something I show off tho-the picture (did I mention this *smirk*) is terrible! Jordan's friend Anna told me I look great-she is so sweet- didn't want to hurt my feelings!!
I have to say, I so feel God leading us through all this process. I had my Beth Moore bible study on Wednesday and I so felt like she was speaking to me regarding this journey we are on. Selfishness Vs. Sacrifice. I admit than many times in my life I have been so selfish-all about me and wanting things now! It is not honoring to God not to wait on him and his plan for my life. I may want our child now, but God has a plan that will put "our" little girl with us. God cannot be rushed :-)
Above is a picture of Jordan, her friend Anna and Jay playing "popcorn" on the trampoline!
1 comment:
Hey! This is B'ana - Tim's mom - for those who don't know "B'ana".
Do others read comments? I just want to say how much I enjoy this site - seeing pics of my grandchildren - Jay, you look like you are having fun on the Dairy Farm field trip. And the trampoline looks like a blast. Love and blessings to the whole family. Also - I am so excited about the adoption. Jessica - thanks for posting these entries - helps me feel "in touch".
Post a Comment