
WhooHooo! Ok lets get excited for small victories! Our I800A packed went out in the mail today with our homestudy to Immigration. They will then give us permission to bring an orphan to the US and schedule our fingerprinting appt. Now we wait for them-let's hear those prayers for a quick turnaround and we get to go get our prints done in June!!!
Oh and Jay lost his first tooth! Jordan was a lot older when she lost hers. Here is the "toothless wonder" as he now likes to be called...and a pic of us at our Memorial Day picnic.
2 comments:
Best wishes on your adoption!
HOLA...I found you on the ADOPTION.COM FORUM...I have two from Guatemala and I am CANDKSS on there. Iwas looking at the China Forum and saw your post. We are thinking about China for number 3...how long are they telling you the wait for Referral is? You can email me at jettblu@gmail.com
I want to bring are third home around the time our 2nd starts kinder.
HUGS
Post a Comment