Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Visit...


Went great! Ann our SW is so friendly and easygoing. We really didn't have a lot to cover as we have talked just about everything. But, as she said she has to say she has seen our home and give it the thumbs up. I do have to say, my house hasn't been this clean in a while. Of course she wouldn't have noticed the dust behind my couch that I made sure I vacuumed, but at least the dust bunnies have left the building! Jordan had a great time showing her around and telling her just about anything that popped into her head. And Jay, well he was his quiet self. He did show Ann his room too. One more visit next Friday here again (she gets reimbursed for miles and we do not!) to wrap up any loose ends and then our HS will be finished and we can file our I-800A to get fingerprints and the US governments OK to adopt! We are looking at a LID of early July. I am still hoping for June, but we can't do anything right now until the home study is complete and our passports will take about 4 weeks also. Please pray for my patience as we slowly make our way to china. Tim and I have also made the decision to try to fund this solely on our own rather than take out any more loans....so saving is our new middle names!!! We need definate prayers to keep us vigilant in our saving-it will so be worth it in the end!

No comments: