Ok, our offical PA date was 2/11!! So, we actually have had pre-approval for the last 3 weeks! I guess we just had to ask?! Our agency has also requested a free update for us. So, I am hoping that we have more current sizes for him soon and updated pictures!
Well, I am going to go check the blog of another adoptive parent who is in China right now getting her son - who is in the same orphanage as Gabe and only a month older than him!
If you want to follow her blog addy is: http://hopeblossoms.blogspot.com/
Jamie said she will 'try' to see if they will let her give Gabe a hug for us if they even let her visit the SWI-sometimes they let you visit and sometimes they do not!?
Yesterday 3/4/09 marks one year since we began our adoption journey!
1 comment:
Congrats on the PA! So exciting!
Post a Comment