Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting for LOA

Tomorrow (3/26) marks day...

Waiting for our LOA. This week some waiting families recieved their LOA's on day 61, 63 and 87. Quite the variety and no one seems to know the rhyme or reason as to when you will get your LOA-some think it is a crapshoot. I have to agree. Lets hope we get ours closer to 61 rather than 87!! But, I am fully prepared to wait until day 85 (April 30th)before I worry.

Spring Break starts at 3pm tomorrow! Yeah!

2 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

Do you mean days from LID? 'Cause we waited 97. But you must not mean from LID, 'cause you guys were LID before us. Are you counting 50 days from referral? Just wondering. I hope you get your LOC soon. It is so great to hold that piece of paper that has the Chinese seal on it, and know that the end is in sight.

Melissa said...

Wow, Amy's comment confused me. LOL! Because with all the new steps, I have no idea how to really count the wait. It was so much simpler 4 years ago! :-P

Auntie Melissa already was looking at fun things from Florida for Gabe...(and for Jay and Jordan too!) Miss you guys!