I still can't believe that we got a full update of Gabe this week - let alone the pictures that came in my email today!!! He is growing up! My sweet boy! Here is what the update said:
Height: 90cm weight:11kg head circumference:47cm chest circumference: 54cm foot 14CM tooth:20
That translates into 34 inches tall, 24lbs, and his little feet are 5.5 inches. I guestimate that he is about a 3t! (Thanks to Kristi-maybe 24 mo. or 2t?)
He has normal appetite and likes soup.
He can walk, run, go up and down stairs. He knows turn on TV. He can speak short sentences and is talkative. He likes to go outside to play.
Hopefull in a few short weeks we will be able to show you all a picture of our sweetie. Looking at him I know that God meant for him to be a Danielson! Please keep him in your prayers until we can bring him home and that some of the financial roadblocks/mountains be moved for us. I know God will be faithful-we have already seen so many miricles in this process! It is going to be his way and in his time...even if it is 1 dime at a time! LOL
3 comments:
I'm so excited to see a picture ~ hurry up RA!!! By the way, my Caleb is now about 28 pounds and is about 35 inches tall and he swims in 24 month stuff. Nearly all of his shirts are 18 month though I did have to buy him 24 month pants because the 18 month pants are a smidge too short. But they slide down his tiny hiney, so I bought him all 18 month shorts and swim trunks for the summer. Gabe may be tinier than you think!
Oh Kristi thanks!!! I will be looking into some smaller shorts definately!!
Oh that is so wonderful!! I wouldn't go with large sizes, no 3T. LOL . . we can literally put our middle fingers together and our thumbs and that is the size of Sawyer's waist. He is tiny, but most of them are here. Also, I wanted to mention that when you are asking the director and nanny questions to make sure you ask if there are any photos you can have. We received his first photo at 13 days old and many from his first and second year. They are very nice! You can see them in my photos, they will be the same ones to deliver Gabe to you. Also, if you cannot afford the van fair of a few hundred dollars to the orphanage make sure you ask right away about the train! I will keep you all in my prayers!
Post a Comment