
On Friday our SW sent us a nice email to check to see how we were holding up with the wait. She sent on an email to the China coordinator to see if they had any news or idea what the hold up was. Their response was that we are still within the usual time frames and not to worry. I guess I am not as worried as I am anxious to get it so we can travel in July! (Assuming the N1H1 flu doesn't get worse) It is also hard seeing all the families get theirs after waiting such short time frames and us on day 88! Still praying for this week!! Comon LOA get here already!!
On a fun note another family through Bethany found their child (a boy) through Bethany's waiting child listings and will send in their LOI tomorrow! I am so happy for them. Their little boy is only 4 months older than Gabe! I hope that their wait to LOA is much shorter than ours. This wait is the worst! But, the reward will be wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment