Ok, so this will be a very short post as I am on my short lunch! Anyway, Tim called me around 10am this morning to tell me that the UPS truck came and brough us a package from our agency-then he started to read what the letter said, "This is your official Letter seeking confirmation or LOA"!! The kicker is that our agency never called to tell us it was on its way! Thank goodness Tim was home today!! Here is what everyone has been waiting for...this is Gabe's referral picture-the picture we fell in love with.
Su Xulu

I will post his updated picture this weekend!! Oh happy days!! China said "yes"! Welcome to our family Gabe!!
7 comments:
We also got our LOA yesterday. Congrats!! Hoping we may even travel together. Our daughter just turned 3 last week - so this should be totally different than our first time to China! Just wanted to say Hi - God is good!
Oh my word, he is SO CUTE!!! Congratulations and get busy packing, travel will be here before you know it!
I can't wait to read more details about him!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Congratulations!!! I kinda lost track of you...We were the family that was having our fingerprints done the same office you guys were last September (I changed to a new blog). We're leaving to get our daughter in 2 weeks...If the swine flu doesn't stop us!
What a cutey pie!! Congratulations on your LOA finally!!
Fantastic news! I'm so excited for you.
CONGRATS!!!
Now hope you have that 800 on it's hot little way and you get through at least in "average time"
Can't wait to follow you all the way to China!!!
wow- word verification is "amehn" and I can say AMEN to that!!!
Post a Comment