Yes-Day 100 waiting for LOA! Not sure where that acceptance is, but I do know that we are not alone. July travel is slowly slipping away :-( Maybe August??
100 days? OUCH!!! I thought 87 was an eternity. I'm praying for so many of you that are "stuck" right now waiting to see how H1N1 is going to affect your process.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll follow yours if you don't mind! It looks we're both in the same boat as far as hoping for a summer travel. Are you a Hague family? We are. I am now telling people August is best case scenario. Here we don't start school until Sept. 8. I hope to travel before then and take off 3 months. This wait is awful!
2 comments:
100 days? OUCH!!! I thought 87 was an eternity. I'm praying for so many of you that are "stuck" right now waiting to see how H1N1 is going to affect your process.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll follow yours if you don't mind! It looks we're both in the same boat as far as hoping for a summer travel. Are you a Hague family? We are. I am now telling people August is best case scenario. Here we don't start school until Sept. 8. I hope to travel before then and take off 3 months. This wait is awful!
Post a Comment