I so agree! How is it that I can at times actually think that my plans would be better than an all-wise, all-powerful God??? And it seems that I never completely learn this lesson...
God is so good, even during long waits! My agency actually sent everything for me. Do you need some help? There is actually a lot that has to be sent with the I-800 if you read all that Article 16 stuff. If you search the archives on RQ, you'll find lots of info. This was a hot topic in March/April. I'm sorry you're not getting to mail yours yet! That's almost criminal in my opinion. Hang in there! I'll PM you on RQ.
2 comments:
I so agree! How is it that I can at times actually think that my plans would be better than an all-wise, all-powerful God??? And it seems that I never completely learn this lesson...
God is so good, even during long waits! My agency actually sent everything for me. Do you need some help? There is actually a lot that has to be sent with the I-800 if you read all that Article 16 stuff. If you search the archives on RQ, you'll find lots of info. This was a hot topic in March/April. I'm sorry you're not getting to mail yours yet! That's almost criminal in my opinion. Hang in there! I'll PM you on RQ.
Post a Comment