Friday, May 29, 2009

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Feeling a little impatient. The thrill of getting our LOA is about gone and now I want to get our next round of paperwork done! Our SW is out of town and they next step is a small ton of paperwork to the USCIS. I have all the paperwork done, just waiting to hear where it all goes!
On the bright side...3 days left of school!! Yahoo!!

3 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

Oooh Jess, can I steal that TA pic for my blog? Love it! I don't get out of school until June 19th! It would have been June 17th, but we had 2 snow days.

Amy Murphy said...

I hope your TA comes much quicker than ours. We waited 12 weeks from the time we got our approval back from our I800. Have you gotten your I800 approval, yet?

Garland Family of 5 said...

I hear you and agree 100%! Pray the TA's come soon, VERY SOON!