An I-800 family with our same LOA date, who had I-800 approval date the day before us got their TA Friday! So, could this mean that ours will be here soon? Oh I can only dream!!! There is quite a group of families with 5/21-5/22 LOA's who are still waiting for their TA's (I-800 families that is). I am praying for all of those sweet babies waiting for their families that they can all be together soon.
Well, we are still here visiting my good friend Lucy and her family in the great white north (Michigan's U.P.). We are heading home tomorrow and then I have to get serious about some projects-first being painting Gabe's room!!!
Galatians 5: 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
1 comment:
Hi Jess, I have heard that Changzhou is 2 hours by car from Nanjing, so Gabe probably is another 2 hours from that. That is a long way, and I was thinking of the cost of that kind of trip as well. It will probably be out of the question, and that's OK. I'm so nervous about this whole trip anyway, anything extra is just more stress! Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment