Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Other families good news!

You can read about Jolene's good TA news here.

You can read about Kristi's good TA news heree.

And I am so happy for both of them and their families! They can hopefully book their plane tickets tomorrow! Wahoo!!!

Our SW is on bereavement leave for the next two days, so if ours were to come-we very well may not find out until next week. I can't believe we have to go another weekend with no news! I think the kids and I will be spending a lot of time at the beach! Praying for patience-God's timing is perfect!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It is so hard to remain upbeat when others around you are getting good news. I'm praying that you and your kids enjoy some time at the beach this weekend. (And of course that your TA comes SOON!!!)

Jolene Powell said...

As happy as I am, I have been in your shoes too many times, watching everyone else get what I've been desperately waiting for. I refuse to believe that you will wait much longer! I will be praying for you this weekend-- a lot!
Jolene