Ok, so no new pictures which would have been beyond awsomeness, but we got updated measurements! It looks like he is about a 3T size. So, I will be returning a few 24month things and getting a couple more 3T's if I can. At least I didn't go to China with a bunch of 24 month clothes just to find out he needs the 3T and have nothing! Now just to get that TA!!
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you. Just as a warning (which you may have heard before) the updates are usually not accurate. L's update had her at 17 lbs and 28 in. She was 13 lbs and 28 in. Most of the clothing we took was way too big. I would suggest you wait to exchange anything until you return from China if at all possible.
Most people will say clothing is readily available in Guangzhou. We weren't able to find anything, b/c L was still in 3 mth clothing.
Best of Luck as you close in on travel!
Jen
Bethany mom to Lily
http://threecountryfamily.blogspot.com
I agree w/ the last post. We were prepared for Ewen to be in 2T's when we got there (measurements that were already 2 months old.) I took one 24mos. outfit, which ended up being too big, also. I would take the 3T's because better larger than smaller, but take a sewing kit or a lot of safety pins. Yeah, don't get rid of the smaller sizes until you come home, and you're sure he won't be in them.
Well, this is the 2nd set of measurements we have gotten and the are all in line...We got some in March and these are just a hair bigger-showing growth. He doesn't look really tiny in his pics, so I am pretty confident...but, I could always be wrong...
Post a Comment