We literally took over 100 photos, so I will probably make a slide show tomorrow to highlight them all for you. Until then, here are a few...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Our 2009 Fall Color Tour
And it was Gabe's first color tour and trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes-and our first without our Poppies. There were some tough moments when missing Poppies really made the trip hard to enjoy, but we had a beautiful time and poppies would be happy! Poppies had made Janice promise that we would go this year and take Gabe. The firsts he had were amazing. We drove up north and spent the night and then took all day to make our way through Sleeping Bear Dunes and home. There were times when I thought that it was a little early to be taking even a mini-vacation, but overall Gabe did really great and we all enjoyed some good family time.
We literally took over 100 photos, so I will probably make a slide show tomorrow to highlight them all for you. Until then, here are a few...


We literally took over 100 photos, so I will probably make a slide show tomorrow to highlight them all for you. Until then, here are a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure your trip was difficult while you missed a loved one, but how wonderful that Gabe was able to begin to experience such a special place to your family so quickly!
Family traditions are so important!
Congratulations on coming home! :) I loved the "first marshmellows"- there will be so many fun firsts to celebrate! I'm so happy for you and your family:).
Post a Comment