Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Uh Oh! Pumpkins!

Suddenly we hear, "Uh Oh!" about 50 times a day! I think I must say it a lot as now Gabe is adding "Uh Oh" to every conversation-many times in the right context. Too cute! And last night he looked at Ivy and said, "Ivy Come-on"!


Tonight we carved pumpkins. The kids had a great time. Jordan and Jay both drew on their own faces and Tim did the carving. I was very impressed with Jay's drawing of his pumpkins face. Jay, however would not get the guts of the pumpkin out. He does not like to get his hands in ewey stuff-not a fan of mud either! Gabe on the other hand dove right into those pumpkin guts! He loves to mimic Jordan, so monkey see-monkey do.






2 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

One of Ewen's earliest (intelligible) phrase was "uh oh!" There must be something about that that is easy to pick up.

Kristi said...

We have got to get to a pumpkin patch!