Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday Snapshot....Trip to da UP!

Each year we head north to visit my best friend since 2nd grade! Wow! Could we really have met on the school bus that long ago! That would be about 27 years ago! Now 7 kids later (total for both families) we still call each other sisters! LOL I didn't get a ton of pictures this year, but here are some from our visit.



Had to stop at our photo spot-this was Gabe's first trip over the Mackinaw bridge.




It was very windy on the beach!!


Gabie and Auntin!


Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Looks like a GREAT time :)
What a blessing to have a friend for all those years!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

How wonderful that you have a lifelong friend you can now spend time with as families! Great photos :)

Susan said...

I love it - looks like such a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

Wow, and I thought that I had a longtime friend in my college roomie. 27 years? That's like a lifetime of friendship!
Glad you are able to get together and have fun with your kids!