He does anything and everything!
His smile lights up the room!
I wonder each and every day why God chose us for this incredible blessing.
My sweet boy! Who just happens to have congenital glaucoma. It does not define him, it is part of him.
Click on the link below to see other blogs of incredibly special families and children!

5 comments:
I'm trying to catch up on the Friday thing...been gone! I see I need to add the link...I'll to that now too :) Gabe is adorable, and I hope he's feeling much better by now.
oh, he's beautiful! and he has a great name as well. ;) you are indeed very blessed!
My 2nd favorite Suzhou boy!! He is getting so big Jess! Thanks for sharing for the 1st ever "The Real Face of Special Needs Friday"! Look forward to the upcoming weeks! :-)
Great post! He's a keeper! :) Why did God choose any of us for our little Chinese treasures? We are so lucky, aren't we? :)
"It does not define him, it is part of him."
Amen sister!
Post a Comment