Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Relay For Life


My babies walking for Poppy.

I am participating in the American Cancer Society?s Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer.

Almost everyone has been touched by cancer, either through their own personal battle or through someone they love.

Please join my team or make a donation to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together, we can help make sure that cancer never steals another year of anyone?s life!

I could not have imagined 10 years ago how my life would have been changed by this disease. I have lost 2 beautiful aunts and my father in-law and have had other members of my family and close friends face the fight. We cannot let Satan win this. We have to show him that we are strong and through God we can find a cure for all cancers!

Click here to see my personal fund raising page:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11GL?px=15986011&pg=personal&fr_id=30295

No comments: