Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot-A wonderful crazy day!

My poor kiddos had a pretty boring Spring Vacation. Although we did not have anything really planned, I did think it would include a couple of lunches out or visits to grandmas, but...sickness hit...and stayed...we got very stir crazy staying inside.

And then, Wednesday morning we all woke up relatively healthy!




So, Thursday we packed up and joined friends at this great family fun spot and hour and a half away. I didn't even know this place existed!


We all had a blast jumping and sliding for 2 hours and then had lunch at Culvers.


The best part was when Gabe took my hand and while pulling me to the next 'slide' said, "Mom, I habing soooo much fun!"

We had a CRAZY BOUNCE day!
And...back to school tomorrow! Looking forward to summer!

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Lana Faye said...

You have a beautiful family, and now you have a beautiful blog to showcase them to your friends. (I am so proud of the beauty my daughter creates on behalf of others with common goals.) May God bless you and your family.