Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

Ok, so my birthday is still a week and a half away, but I received a wonderful present from my love yesterday. As it is, Tim can never surprise me with anything-I always find out, well this present shocked me completely! About a year or more ago, we had talked about putting up a backsplash behind my kitchen stove. I picked out the apple tiles and we even bought all the surrounding tiles. I guess I just put it out of my mind as it was a big project and I thought it would cost us a ton to put it in. Well, I got home from school yesterday turned around to talk to Tim and found this...

Tim and a friend from work did the whole thing-minus the grout- while I was at work. It looks beautiful and adds so much to the kitchen! I am just in shock! He is a good hubby! Ummmmm lets see my birthday week officially start Monday the 3rd and runs all week! LOL

1 comment:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Congrats on your progress! Looking forward to seeing your DTC and LID!!!

And your DH is so sweet and tlented to do your tile!

TAG! While I’m sure there is nothing strange or unusual about you, please play along. If you can’t think of anything, you could write about your coworkers, neighbors, or family member- you know the one ;)