Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things are moving!


Gotta love that phrase! After such a long wait for that one form we are finally moving again! I met with Ann - our SW today. We were taking a look at all of our paperwork to see what we still needed etc. The good news is that we were able to get some of the forms re-filled out as they have changed some in the last 5 months, the bad news was that our police clearance and certified copy of our marriage cert. was expired. They both have to have a date of less than 6 months-you know, Tim and I may have gotten a divorce in the last 4 months!!! But, no worries-the marriage cert was re-issued while I waited at the court house today and the police clearance will be ready for me tomorrow. (Side track-the lady at the court house could sense that I was totally excited to be getting the certificate-she said that she was glad she was able to make someones day-LOL She did!) Then Tuesday, Ann will run up here to pick up our forms and take them to GR to be authenticated. Shortly all of our doccuments will be heading to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple of my favorite pics of Jayden's field trip to the pumpkin patch and our trip to Sleeping Bear:
I call this one-Taking it one step at a time. Dad and Janice
They had so much fun in the leaves. Jordan and Anna

Jay and Julia enjoying the hay ride!

King of the hay mountain!




1 comment:

Kay Bratt said...

Beautiful pictures. Here is a prayer of peace going up for you as you wait!

Kay