Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CRASH!

Yup-that is what we did tonight coming home from school. Well, actually the other car crashed into us. Just a rear-end crash, but still. Here's the scoop: We were in front of Lowe's and the car ahead of me slammed on their brakes (because of a pretty bad rollover accident up ahead a little), so I hit my brakes, well the guy behind me did not and he was going too fast to stop in time and bang-right into my rear. Good News is the van is fine-the bumper is scraped and a little loose, but nothing major. The other guy tho totalled his little older model car. I have to say I wanted to jump out and say, "Hey! I can't offord a car repair-I am saving to bring my baby home!!!" It could be worse - the accident up ahead looked really bad and we were praying for them while sitting in the middle of the highway waiting for our officer to come.
I need a little 797 to cheer me up!

No comments: