Halloween is a fun night for the kids. I like to see the kids dressed up in their costumes, but could live without it too. Today was especially hard as I got a major headache today at school and could not shake it~and it just kept getting worse. I had to keep it together for my class and parents, but man it was hard. I came home-ate-had a tall glass of ice tea and 2 excedrin and I feel much much better. It didn't help that in getting ready for the party this afternoon I didn't have time to eat lunch and then realized I really hadn't had anything to drink all day!

I will post some pics of the "bug lady" and my "cowboy sherrif" tomorrow.
Adoption news: We received our dossier from our agency today. I believe it is on its way to be translated - I am not sure if they do that here in the US or after it arrives in China???
No comments:
Post a Comment