Our homestudy was rejected again today. There is still some wording that needs to be fixed. I am so ready to move past this and find our child! Any prayers that our homestudy is fixed for good this time would be great!
Waiting some more....and eating a ton of pizza doing it (I am a stress eater!)
3 comments:
Sooo sorry for another delay! Hope that this one is the charm with no need for a third time.
We are right behind you with received date end of July and fingerprints mid September. Fingers crossed for you to receive good news early next week.
Trena
Hey Jess...you thought labor and delivery was bad. Being paper pregnant is WAY WORSE than giving birth. ;-) I put on just as much weight waiting for Ju as I did when I was preggers for Anna and Cam. Nice, eh?
Hang in there!!
Hugs!
Sorry for the delay, how frustruating! I'm sure the process is so hard and changed a lot since I was a baby and adopted from Korea. I'm so happy to reconnect from FB and can watch you and your families journey to your 3rd child!
Post a Comment