Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chirstmas 08

A great day! Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Santa was good to Jordan!
Jordan, Aunt Shelly, and Uncle Jeff relaxing.

Daddy and Jay showing off our new digital photo frame from Dad and Janice.

Having a blast opening presents from Santa!



Santa doesn't forget to bring the kids their movies.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww..those are great pics! Anna was like, "What? Jordan got a DS!?" Haha...I have a feeling that in 3 months, Anna will be asking for a pink DS for her birthday!

Anonymous said...

Can I come to your house for Christmas next year? Looks like kid heaven.

Anonymous said...

BTW....Cady got a DS from Santa too. We got it solely for the Nintendogs game. Her older cousin has one, and our 4 yr old, Cady was actually able to use her cousins well. She really likes it, but I think she confuses her dog with commands. lol such is the world of a 4 yr old.