Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Program & Santa Train

Well, here is the first of a few Christmas programs we have coming up. The video is far away as I was directing the kids and my mom wasn't sure how to zoom up. It is also short-Lulu kept taking her finger off the button because she was watching the kids-LOL Anyway the video gets almost through Jordan's solo part.



I also have pics of the Santa Train that we saw on Saturday night. The Santa train is organized by Marquette Rail and they run the train through many towns in MI, stopping for the kids to meet and greet Santa and the Mrs. Let me tell you, I had to wonder if it was worth driving 35 minutes to go see it. The roads were yucky as it was half raining and half snowing, and the roads were slushy. Then while we were there I think it was doing more raining out-and it was COLD! Even Jay - who is the train lover was asking to go home.


A little blurry as the rain was getting on my lens.


I love this pic of Tim and Jay! Jay was too scared to go talk to Santa. He suggested we just give Santa a sticky note with his message on it. Well, since we didn't have any sticky notes--we will just leave a note with Santa's cookies.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it! Sticky notes for Santa...Jay, what a kid!