
Ok Melissa, my dear friend....here it goes:
Although I am sure not a creative blogger, I can say I enjoy blogging and updating everyone at one time of our goings-on and pics of the kids. I was really hoping that todays post would be announcing our LID, but our SW hasn't heard a thing on it...more waiting! Anyway, with this award that Melissa gave to me, I am to list 6 things that I am thankful for, so here it goes...
1. God, my rock, my father, who gives me incredable hope and whom I put all my faith.
2. Tim-he is my match and perfect in every way! He loves me even when I am unlovable and he is a wonderful dad.
3. Jordan and Jay- I can't imagine my life without them.
4. Our Church (TEFC) and church friends- Eveyone there just shines with God's love! They are like our 2nd family.
5. Family-Dad, Janice, my mom, and everyone else in our family unit.
6. Chocolate!! What more do I need to say!
Man I have a ton more-friends (lucy & Melissa), my job (I really love the kids, even when they drive me crazy), Olive Garden (yummo), summer (I would give anything for summer right now)...ok that is enough.
Boy, I would love for Santa to have gotten my letter and gets me my present before Christmas-a LID and a referral of our baby!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment