ok I am going to try to get a few post out before Christmas as I have some video from Jay's Christmas program and Jordan's ballet recital. However, they are not happening today-which is ok because I have a little over 2 weeks off for Christmas vacation! And we had today off due to a snow day (yes, that is #4-we will be going to school into July at this rate!!).
Any how-enough rambling here is my funny for Friday...
Tuesday night driving to Jay's Christmas concert...the kids are playing a game of arrest each other in the back seat...then Jay yells...
Jay: I am the ruler of everybody! I am the President!!
Jay: No wait, I am God!
Jay: No wait, I am Jesus!
Jay again: No, No, No, *dramatic pause* I AM THE LORD!!!
At that Jordan and I both bust into laughter! So, that is the heirarchy of the world...Lord, Jesus, God and Presiden Obama! LOL Only a 5 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment