Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year--New Look!

I thought that I would change the ol blog up a bit. Do you not love the ladybugs!? In China, ladybugs are a symbol of luck! Although, it has been a while since I have seen some ladybugs, yesterday in hobby lobby I found the cutest lady bug charms to add to a bracelet I am making for myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the 'new do', I also added some link to some online friends blogs who are very close to where we are in the process on this journey to China.
Here's hoping for a ladybug sighting soon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OHHHH!! I saw this layout yesterday and couldn't get it to jive with my current settings. I'm SOOOOO excited that you used it. I *love* it! :-)

Duchess of Lanier said...

Cute new look!

But even better... LID!!! Congratualtions! What a wonderful Christmas filled with family you all had!

Wishing your perfect referral comes quickly.