Thursday, August 13, 2009

Early Next Week...

Our SW emailed us today and said we should know by early next week our travel dates. I am so glad to know progress is being made as my patience is waining. As I watch most of the 5/21 LOA'ers traveling now and getting their children I dream about the day, Gabe will be with us!! But for now I have to get my classroom ready and enjoy what is left of our summer-beach, cookouts, and family!!

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I know it is hard, but soon this wait will be a memory ~ I can look back and remember how hard it was, but having my kids home erases the pain of waiting if that makes any sense.
I pray you'll be able to focus on getting your classroom ready and then suddenly it will be time to go!