The other night I was trying to find some guides on basic mandarin and audio files on how to pronounce them and found this website: http://www.standardmandarin.com/chinesephrases/
The kids are having fun saying some of the words like Big Sister (Jie Jie) and Big brother (Gege). Jordan is having a little trouble pronouncing today due to her new "Palate spreader" applience that she had put in her mouth today-the first of 18 months of orthodontics!
Also, if you scroll down and look at the links on the right hand side you will see "Families Traveling Now". These are Bethany families and other families I have connected with who are in China right now! Many of them got their babies/children yesterday! It is amazing to see!
No new word on our travel dates. We haven't heard anything different from the early Sept. dates. I am hoping we hear this week and can book our tickets-that will make this so much more real!
Please pray for the people of China/Phillipines/Taiwan who are experiencing a lot of flooding due to a typhoon that hit this weekend. It hit on China's cost 2 provances south of Jiangsu (Gabe's province).
No comments:
Post a Comment