Monday, August 17, 2009

Still hoping tomorrow!

We hope to know more about dates tomorrow-today or tomorrow is what I call "early next week". Tim is actually the one getting impatient-but it would be nice for him to be able to tell his job when he needs off-I have already submitted my paperwork, but I do need to tell them for sure dates. Not sure if I will be at the first day of school or not. Not to mention Tim's mom needs to tell her boss when she will need to leave to be here a day or so ahead of us leaving!!
On a happy note, I have been having fun watching the blogs of many of my online friends (blog stalking). Kristi is now in Guanzhou on their last leg of their trip and Jolene was finally united with darling Tyson! I am so happy for all the forever families that have been made.
Last night we checked out the workings of Skype. It is an easy program to download to your computer and it allows you to talk to anyone with the same program over the computer. I 'think' you can call landlines too, but I am not 100% sure on that. We plan to use it to talk to the kids (and anyone else) while we are in China! We tried it out with Bana and we had a few glitches. It worked well, the picture would freeze every so often and we had to refresh quite a bit.
So, if you are interested in downloading it to chat with us while we are in china the link is: www.skype.com

I hope to post tomorrow about our dates!!??

No comments: