No news on travel dates yet, but we have been given the "green light" from China to get on that plane and get our little sweet heart!! I am so relieved! After our agency is able to talk with their in China guide they will let us know when we can travel and schedule our consulate appointment.
We are going to China!! Thank you to everyone for their prayers! Now we need prayers for quick travel. I would really love to be able to leave by Aug. 17th (don't think that will happen) so that I can be home in time for our schools open house and staff inservice.
Tomorrow night is our TA celebration at China Buffet!!
Praising God for all his good things!!!
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Soooo happy for you. You have waited too long to get your sweetie in your arms. Praying you get to leave SOON!
sooo happy to hear!!!! now I hope the actual travel dates come quick
YEAH!!!! We are so happy for you! I shouted out and dh looked at me funny, but I couldn't help it! I know how long you have been waiting. Hoping for fast travel and we can't wait to follow your journey over to china!
yay, Yay, YAY!!! So happy for you FINALLY!
Post a Comment