We leave in about 30 minutes and get our kiddos in one hour! I am a bundle of nerves and just want to go now! How can I love this little guy so much even though I haven't even met him?! I am also so worried about how frightened he is going to be :-(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Been sitting here thinking about you. Watching the clock. Love and prayers for a smooth meeting.
Oh I haven't been on here in so long and am so excited to finally see pictures of your precious Gabe!! Praying you are all adjusting well. I remember that first night together. Almost dreamlike for us yet scary for Bella.
Jess and Tim, I am thinking of you tonight and praying for a smooth transition. I can't wait to see pictures of you with your Gabe!!! Safe travels on the way home with your special bundle of joy ... love you!
I am reading this at the time you are probably meeting! I know how you are feeling and I am so excited and nervous for you!! I pray he feels safe in your care and you grow quickly to love each other! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
4 comments:
Been sitting here thinking about you. Watching the clock. Love and prayers for a smooth meeting.
Oh I haven't been on here in so long and am so excited to finally see pictures of your precious Gabe!! Praying you are all adjusting well. I remember that first night together. Almost dreamlike for us yet scary for Bella.
You are in our prayers!
Jess and Tim, I am thinking of you tonight and praying for a smooth transition. I can't wait to see pictures of you with your Gabe!!! Safe travels on the way home with your special bundle of joy ... love you!
I am reading this at the time you are probably meeting! I know how you are feeling and I am so excited and nervous for you!! I pray he feels safe in your care and you grow quickly to love each other! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment