We made it last night to Guanzhou (your morning)! It was so tough packing up, taking care of Gabe-who is now testing us, and getting on the plane, but we did it and are much, much better! We were even hungry last night and I had 1/2 grilled cheese at Lucy's. We have Gabe's medical appt. this am, so I will post more after.
Thanks for all the prayers-it was so bad!!
Jess
3 comments:
Glad you are both feeling better!! Will continue to pray for you guys. Can't wait till you are back home :)
Love,
Julie
Oh man, doesn't a grilled cheese hit the spot on an unsettled stomach? I've had quite a few at Lucy's myself.
Glad to read you guys are on the road to recovery. I'll continue to pray!
Glad to hear you are feeling better!! Grilled cheese and crinkle fries was the first thing I had at Lucy's and it was delicious after eating Chinese for 6 straight days. You will have to try the Italian restaurant down by the river. It is absolutely delicious.
My husband came home from work today and had been talking with someone who knows you. He was saying that he knew a family that was in China right now and gave him your blog sight. I laughed and said that I had been following your journey for the past several months through the Bethany forum. What a small world. Can't remember the name of the guy and my husband is sleeping.
Enjoy your time in Guangzhou. We were there last year at this time and it was my favorite place!!
Post a Comment