Monday, September 14, 2009

Unbelievable Day! Xulu hugging Day!


I can't even tell you how wonderful it was! The civil affairs office was so crowded, but soon I was able to completely forget about everyone-except the most spicy 3 yr old there! On the way to the office he told the director that his mamma and baba were coming to get him and that they (the director and nanny) could come to dinner with him! LOL Here is the pic I promised-will post more later! We have to get this little guy some food. He told us about 3 times in the car, "My name is Su Xulu!" And he loves cherrios and chocolate!! We are so happy!! Jordan and Jay-you have a wonderful little di di! They call him Xulu or Lulu.

1. Waiting for him to arrive
2. With the director and nanny
3 Our Gabe Xulu!

9 comments:

Kevin and Michele said...

so very awesome! God is great!

amy said...

He is adorable....congrats!!!

Blessings
Amy
www.faithloveandfamily.com

JenM said...

What a handsome boy! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you all when you get home ...

Anonymous said...

So very glad Gabe is where he now belongs!!!!

Adrian Roberta said...

So happy for you Jess, what a wonderfull Gotcha day for you, sounds like Gabe loves you already!

~Roberta (RQ)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! and so grown up!!! Just think how the wait for him has now melted away....he's in your arms forever!!

So happy for you!
Liz (Bethany Board Friend)

Melissa, Ryan, Everest and Kingston said...

I have chills - how awesome!!

Kristi said...

Your excitement in those last moments before he came in shows!
He looks so much bigger than I imagined ~ but so adorable!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Congratulations!!!! What a sweet little guy:)
Karen