Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Adoption Time Line

Our Adoption Time Line

To read our jouney to Gabe, see posts Sept. - Oct 2009.

9/24/09 Home with Gabe!
We leave for China on 9/9/09.
Our CA is 9/22/09!!
8/3/09 Travel Approval!
6/24/09 I-800 cabled to China-Yahoo!
6/17/09 I-800 Approval!
6/8/09 I-800 paperwork sent to NBC
5/22/09 Letter Seeking Confirmation a.k.a. LOA!!
3/13/09 Updated pictures and measurements of Su Xulu
2/11/09 Pre-Approval! (PA)
2/4/09 LOI sent.
1/27/09 Referral!!!
12/3/08 Log In Date!!! (LID)
11/25/08 Documents to China! (DTC)
10/18/08 Received I797c!
10/7/08 2nd Addendum Sent.
10/2/08 Homestudy rejected again!
9/23/08 Addendum to homestudy sent.
9/3/08 Fingerprinting
7/30/08 Waiting 9 weeks for Fingerprinting appt.
5/28/08 I800 In the Mail!
5/16/08 Last HS Meeting!
5/6/08 3rd HS at our home!
4/21/08 2nd Homestudy Meeting
4/14/08 All Formal Application Paper Work Done!
4/14/08 First Homestudy Meeting
3/21/08 Offically Paper chasing to China!
3/6/08 Pre-Application Approved!
3/4/08 Attended First Adoption Meeting

No comments: