Yes Kristie-I am finally packed, well except for a few things I am using this morning. I was so completely stressed last night thinking I was running out of room and thinking that I just had to be over the weight limit! What a party it was when I took the first one into be weighed (weighed it twice) and I was 19lbs under the max limit! YAY!!!!!! Well, off to school this am until noon and then we load everything and after school the kids and Bana are taking us to GR! Hope to post again tonight or sometime tomorrow AM-Holy Cow in 24 hrs we will be at the airport!! Is this real??!!

Packing central yesterday afternoon-what a mess!
4 comments:
Have a wonderful, fantastic trip!
WOW ~ 19 lbs under limit!!! That is amazing!
I'm so excited to sit back and watch your journey unfold!
Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see you post from China. Be sure and set up posting via e-mail as blogspot cannot be accessed in China! So excited for you to be meeting your little boy!!!!!!!!!! :)
FYI... we were over our weight limit for all in China flights and I don't know how it happened, but we were not charged at all, ever. The B guides always checked us in, so I do not know if they said anything about us adopting or what. Best wishes and safe journey!
Post a Comment