LOL Jordan and Jay have taught Gabe to say, "I am a superstar!" It is sooo cute! And who can attract more teenagers than Elvis or the Beetles in their world debut? Yup...Gabe Xulu! At school everyone comes a running to see him and at Girl Scouts we were mobbed by little 9 and 10 yr old girls!
Tonight bedtime went a little smoother! We have begun a routine of bath, book, music and then bed. Our book for the next 2 weeks is Good Night Moon.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the throngs of people he attracts. People are always gushing over Ewen and many simply give him things. It makes me wonder, do cute kids have an easier life than others? Then there's the miriad of people who want their daughter or granddaughter to marry him! We should get a fine dowry, indeed! ;)
I love the new pictures! I'm glad to hear that he's getting into a bedtime routine. I hope that means he is sleeping better too. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night! Love, Janice
Post a Comment