Wow! I can't believe this is really happening! I have so many emotions and thoughts right now-and they are in one big jumble in my head!
We are in GR right now spending a nice evening with college friends. We had a great dinner at Mongolian BBQ-yuuuumo! So, I am thinking of getting everything ready for the morning and heading to bed. I will post as soon as I can in Beijing-we will be getting there while everyone here is sound asleep-Thursday morning at 3:15am!! It will be 3:15pm Thursday in China!
Please keep us in your prayers. Tim still has a sore back, but it is better. We just want the flight to be managable. The kids were very sad tonight, they will be missing us and I can't even tell you how much I already miss them!
Good Night! See you in China!!
5 comments:
Oh how I remember the surge of emotions as we zipped those bags one last time and got ready to shut down the computer the night before we left to meet Kylie.
Sleep well, safe travels, and post as soon as you can! I'm praying for you!
Praying for safe travels, less back pain and comfort for the kids knowing that you will soon be bringing their little brother home!!!
Best of luck in your travels! We are hoping to be on our way to China to bring our son home in the next two months, so we will be following your journey with lots of excitement. You and your family are in our prayers!
Thinking of you and excited your day has finally come!
Cheri
Hey guys!! Miss ya already!
Post a Comment