Wow! What a loooong flight! I think I was asking "Are we there yet?" after the first 5 hrs! LOL We are here safe and sound, a little sore (Tim's back is holding in there) and very tired. Tim slept a bit on the plane, I maybe got in two 15 min. dozes. We met many other adoptive families in the chicago airport - I think there were quite a few on our plane-other agencies though.
We got in around 3:15 am your time, which is 3:15 pm here. Then we exchanged a bit of Yuan, got some water and dinner (oreos and pringles) and went to bed. Tim was out by 5. At 7, I tried to get onto the internet via the lobby and could not (was very frustrated I could not see the kids before they left for school :-( and tried to figure out the outlet converters-not sure if it is our room, but only one outlet will hold our outlet converter! And there is no outlets in the bathroom!??? Don't they realize this woman needs her hair appliances! LOL
Oh I am so happy to be here! In the morning we have a meeting with our facilitator and acrobatics show in the afternoon-a slower day which is good! I did take a couple of pics and will send those soon-the only outlet that works is away from the internet connection! So, I have to go charge the laptop before I figure out pictures. Love to all!
Jordan and Jay-I will do my very best to call you on skype tonight! We miss you so very much! Bana said you are being so brave and good-that makes us so proud of you! You are the very best kiddos in the whole world! Love, Love Love and XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Momma
PS-
If someone could email me and let me know if my post made it - I would appreciate it-can't view the blog from here -it's blocked.
jessibird@charter.net or danielsonjess@yahoo.com
Also, feel free to email us an encouraging word as I will not be able to view the blog comments until we return!
1 comment:
Yay, rest up and get ready!
Post a Comment